Rose Essential Oil Gummy Candy
Ingredients: edible glucose, red rose flower, rose oil, perilla seed oil, edible gelatin, glycerin, pectin, beet shreds.
Rose essential oil is the most expensive essential oil in the world and is called “after essential oil”.
Can adjust female endocrine, nourish the uterus, relieve dysmenorrhea, improve coldness and menopause discomfort. In particular, it has a good beauty skin care effect, it can dilute spots inside and out, promote the decomposition of melanin, improve skin dryness, restore skin elasticity, and let women have fair, elastic and healthy skin.
1. Respiratory system: Can significantly improve cough and sore throat caused by respiratory tract infections.
2. Nervous system: It has a soothing effect on nervous symptoms such as nervousness, anorexia, hysteria and anxiety.
3. Digestive system: with antibacterial effect, can improve dizziness, vomiting, constipation, nausea and other discomforts.
4. Circulatory system: helps blood circulation, strengthens microvessels and reduces heart congestion.
5. Reproductive system: supplement hormones, regulate menstrual cycle, promote vaginal secretion, and help to improve infertility, coldness, and impotence.
6. Skin: It is especially helpful for mature, dry, hardened and sensitive skin. It has the functions of anti-wrinkle, anti-inflammatory and speckle and firming and astringent skin.
7. Emotions: help to boost the spirit, relieve tension and stress, and calm sadness, depression, and jealousy.
1. Will it produce fragrance?
The effect of direct oral administration of rose-sandwich gelatin candy on the body is 8 times that of its outer coating. It will make you fragrant.
2. Can I make a mask?
Yes, add the essence of the product to the mask or skin water. It can achieve the multi-effect of one mask at a time; it can also be used for soaking lessons to make your skin more delicate and smooth.
3. Can I beautify my skin?
Roses can moisturize and control oil, brighten the complexion, and beautify the skin.
4. Is it edible for menopause?
It can ease the negative emotions of menopause and make you feel happy.