Hollow noodles, as the name suggests, are hollow noodles. It has a long history of about 200 years. Commonly known as lotus root noodles, palace noodles, handmade noodles, etc. The hollowness of the hollow noodles is manifested by the fact that one end of the noodles can be blown out by blowing in the water with the mouth, and it is as thin as hair, tastes delicious, tastes smooth and tongue-like, delicate as jade, has a unique flavor, and has the effect of nourishing the skin. .
The hollow noodles are handmade, with a long history and unique traditional craftsmanship. It is characterized by its sweetness and whiteness, softness and deliciousness. The noodles have micropores due to multiple fermentations, so it is said that the stems are straight through. This is also due to its special softness and easy digestion. In order to increase its nutritional content, spinach juice, eggs, multi-grain noodles, etc. are added during the production process to meet the needs of different consumers. Hollow noodles have been rated as local high-quality specialty foods by provinces, prefectures, cities, and counties several times, and are favored by consumers. It is one of the best foods for visiting relatives and friends and giving gifts to relatives and friends.
Hollow vermicelli is a kind of traditional handmade noodles that is particularly convenient to eat and tastes quite good. It is accepted and loved by people all over the world for its rich nutrition. The hollow dried noodles are easy to digest and absorb, improve anemia, enhance immunity, and balance nutrient absorption. Now we will introduce the effects of hollow dried noodles in detail.
1. The solid surface can relieve dysmenorrhea in women. Sorghum noodles have a certain improvement effect on low back pain, neuralgia in adolescents, female dysmenorrhea (low blood sugar and people in menopause).
2. Solid dried noodles help middle-aged and elderly people with osteoporosis. Regular consumption of sorghum noodles is beneficial to alleviate the consumption of calcium in the body, and it is helpful to the osteoporosis of middle-aged and elderly people.
3. Solid dried noodles help reduce the probability of cardiovascular disease. The soy protein and stigmasterol in the noodles can significantly improve and lower blood lipids and cholesterol, thereby reducing the probability of cardiovascular disease.
4. Solid dried noodles can effectively fight cancer. The noodles are rich in anti-cancer ingredients such as saponins, protease inhibitors, isoflavones, molybdenum, selenium, etc., which have inhibitory effects on almost all cancers such as prostate cancer, skin cancer, intestinal cancer, and esophageal cancer.
5. Solid dried noodles are helpful for anti-aging. It is good to eat dry and rough skin and dry hair. It can increase the metabolism of the skin, promote the detoxification of the body, and keep the skin youthful.
6. Solid dried noodles are easy to digest and absorb. The boiled noodles are the cleanest and can greatly reduce the occurrence of gastrointestinal diseases. Therefore, noodles have become one of the most common foods in China.