The corn is flat in nature and sweet in taste. It can be eaten by most people. It is beneficial to the lungs and heart, strengthening the spleen and appetizing, preventing cancer, lowering cholesterol, and strengthening the brain. Corn avoid eating with snails, otherwise it will be poisoned; try to avoid eating with oysters, otherwise it will hinder the absorption of zinc.
(1) The corn flour contains more calcium and iron, which can prevent hypertension and coronary heart disease;
(2) Corn flour contains linoleic acid and vitamin E, which can lower cholesterol levels in the human body, thereby reducing the occurrence of arteriosclerosis;
(3) The coarsely ground corn flour contains a large amount of lysine, which can inhibit tumor growth;
(4) Corn flour also contains trace element selenium, which can accelerate the decomposition of oxides in the body and inhibit malignant tumors;
(5) Corn gluten is rich in glutathione;
(6) The rich dietary fiber in cornmeal can promote intestinal peristalsis, shorten the time for food to pass through the digestive tract, reduce the absorption of toxic substances and the stimulation of the colon by carcinogens, thus reducing the incidence of colon cancer.
1. Suitable for people with memory loss;
2. Suitable for people with chronic nephritis and edema.
3. Suitable for people with habitual constipation;
4. Suitable for cancer patients and middle-aged and elderly people;
5. Suitable for people with obesity and fatty liver;
6. Suitable for people with deficiency of spleen and stomach, deficiency of qi and blood, and malnutrition;
7. Suitable for people with atherosclerosis, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, coronary heart disease and other cardiovascular diseases.
The product is made of high-quality corn produced in Henan Province with advanced technology and careful processing. It has strong flavor and unique taste. Corn is rich in nutrients. In recent years, corn has been listed as the first health food in cereal food, known as “gold crop”.