Mountain Rammy is rich in nutritional value. The trace elements such as selenium, iron and zinc that are suitable for human body absorption are more than times of ordinary rice. It is suitable for parents and young children to eat for a long time. It is also a good gift for family and friends during the Spring Festival.
1. It can calm and improve sleep, strengthen the inhibition of nerve center, have the sedative effect, and have the hypnotic effect on the elderly with poor sleep.
2. Intelligence, beauty, eyesight, and black and white hair.
3. It has the function of reducing blood fat and anti atherosclerosis.
4. It has the stress functions of anti-oxidation, anti fatigue, anti-cancer, strengthening immunity, etc.
5. Invigorating the spleen and warming the liver, improving nutritional anemia, gathering sweat and stopping perspiration.
The efficacy of Shanlanmi
1. Baby-assisted diet.
It can promote the casein in milk powder to form a loose and soft little clot, making it easy to digest and absorb.
2. Basic food supplemented with nutrients
Rice porridge has the effects of nourishing the spleen, stomach and clearing the lungs.
Chinese medicine believes that rice is sweet and sweet, and it has the effects of nourishing qi, strengthening the spleen and stomach, strengthening the essence, strengthening the viscera, tonifying the blood vessels, relieving anxiety, quenching thirst and diarrhea. Is the main food crop in China, accounting for about a quarter of the cultivated area of food crops. Rice is the staple food for half of the world’s population.
Shan Lan Mi, into the spleen, stomach, lung meridian, has the effect of nourishing qi, nourishing yin and moistening lungs, strengthening the spleen and stomach, and eliminating thirst. Ancient health home also advocated “morning porridge” to produce body fluid, therefore, patients with cough and constipation due to deficiency of lung yin can take rice porridge sooner or later. Drinking some rice porridge often helps the growth of fluid, which can relieve dry skin and other discomforts to a certain extent. If you add a little pear when cooking porridge, the effect of TCM will be better.